Do you want to mark a place in your book, with an interesting bookmark? Well then this is the place for you! These monster bookmarks not only keep your place in your book, they also look really cute!
- Fold the paper in half, bottom corner to top corner.
- Fold and glue the bottom-left corner up to the top corner. Repeat with the right corner.
- Turn over, then fold the bottom corner – top layer only – up to the top corner.
- Unfold your last fold and fold back up, in the other direction, into the pocket.
- Make monster facial features (such as eyes, a mouth, a nose, and/or teeth) from your scraps of card stock, and glue them to your bookmark.
We got our info from…