Do you want to enjoy a delicious American classic from the comfort of your own home?Then make s’more cups! These yummy treats taste really good on a cool summer night. These are good desserts for when you go camping or just at home! So what are you waiting for? Bring in the summer spirit with s’mores cups!
- 7 whole graham crackers (1 cup/250 mL finely crushed)
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) powdered sugar tbsp (90 mL) butter, melted
- 4 bars (1.55 oz or 43 g each) milk chocolate candy, divided
- 12 large marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). Place graham crackers into a large resealable plastic bag. Finely crush into crumbs. Combine graham cracker crumbs, powdered sugar and butter in a small batter bowl. Using a small scoop place scant scoop of crumb mixture in each cup of a baking pan. Press crumbs to form shallow cups with a mini tart shaper. Bake 4-5 minutes or until edges are bubbling. Meanwhile, break two of the candy bars into rectangles. Remove pan from oven; place one rectangle into each cup.
- Cut marshmallows in half crosswise using a knife dipped in cold water. Place one marshmallow half, cut-side down, into each cup. Return to oven 1-2 minutes or until marshmallows are just slightly softened. Remove from oven to a cooling rack; cool 15 minutes. Carefully remove cups from pan. Cool completely.
- Break remaining candy bars and place in a bowl. Microwave on HIGH 1-1 1/2 minutes or until melted and smooth, stirring every 20 seconds. Dip the top of each marshmallow in melted chocolate. Turn top-side up and let stand 40 minutes-1 hour or until set.
- 24 servings of 1 cup
NUTRIENTS PER SAVING
Calories 100, Total Fat 6 g, Saturated Fat 3.5 g, Cholesterol 10 mg, Carbohydrate 11 g, Protein 1 g, Sodium 60 mg, Fiber 0 g